Welcome to Barrenero’s documentation!¶
A set of services and tools for effective mining cryptocurrencies.
This projects aims to create a platform to develop and use cryptocurrency miners such as Ether, Storj… The main goal is to provide a flexible and robust set of services and tools for effective mining cryptocurrencies and performs real time checks over these miners.
Barrenero consists of following services:
- Tools and scripts for mining cryptocurrencies. Code can be found in different repositories: ether, storj.
- REST API for interacting with Barrenero. Code can be found in this repository.
- Telegram bot for Barrenero that serves information and provides interactive methods through Barrenero API. Code can be found in this repository.
- Extension for Barrenero that harvests information and send it using Telegraf. Code can be found in this repository.
Code repository can be found in GitHub.
Help us Donating¶
This project is free and open sourced, you can use it, spread the word, contribute to the codebase and help us donating:
- Python 3.5 or newer. Download from official python site.
- Docker. Install following docker doc.